A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I just absolutely love the character design of Mil, her Green eyes/lashes are so pretty to look at and it's at least different from the golden haired blue eyes we usually see.

I absolutely love everyone, except for baron Walford. idk just something about him rubs me wrong. like take a hint? he's not bad looking as an ML but I just hate his unrelentless advances, big turnoff for me

Dex-chan lover
Walford keeps planting those red flags almost every chance he gets, doesn't he? Oh well, I'm still loving this story. 😋

Supporter
I need novel readers to spoil this for me: when does the ML stop being creepy af?

question for the novel readers, answer and you get a free car. when does the ml stop being weird?

The ML gives me the worst vibes. I suppose the unanswered questions and the smirks was the author’s way to paint a mysterious , mischievous and charming character but all I could think of was the word slimy. He seems wicked and I don’t feel like he fits well with the protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Starting to think this isnt for me sadly. What my very soul craves is something like "Snow White's Stepmother", wherein the child-rearing aspect takes up 90% of it, and whatever budding romance takes the 10% back seat. Meanwhile this feels like the inverse, 90% of it is spent with the MC and this creepo, and the daughters barely get any real screen-time. Real disappointing honestly. 😔

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Walford is the ML. I doubt the series is going to be this simple.

Users who are viewing this thread