A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Lucrecia I mean, in-world they're deemed as less/not pretty like Ashley, so that's why I said that. I personally think that Lily and Iris at both quite pretty and like their distinctive features too LOL. And yes Iris would make an excellent queen, I never said she wouldn't?

Power Uploader
Bruh, that guy gotta be the prince and he probably fell in love with the mom 🤣

Mildred saying she would go crazy after staying home a week... Girl you died and missed everyone having to go through that

They got shock knowing she's a mother..😂😂😂

I bet that man may be the Prince or some secondary male lead...

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a scene in a comic where a daughter stands up for her mom like this. Usually it’s the other way around. It’s nice to see.

And Mildred is like my mom. She’s in her 50s, almost 60s, and easily passes for 35.

all three of these girls are so cute my kokoro cant take it and how they love their mother to * clenches chest * ugh

Dex-chan lover
Iris is a good girl. Definitely my favorite of the daughters here. It's rare to see mama bear in reverse like this, so it was fun.

Let's hope all three daughters catch the interest of good men they're interested in at this ball, prince or not.

It says her eldest, Iris, is homely, but I don't think so? I mean, she's at least average, and she's got a nice body, so... -shrug- Also, she's got a good head on her shoulders and is a practical girl. Definitely wife material, if not "waifu" material. When you actually want someone to run your house, manage the finances and raise your children, and you're done just admiring the "Cinderella" pretties - Iris.

Users who are viewing this thread