A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Hi mates~ I just found this gem, it's so good, the art, the story, all good! So, instant followed!

pretty interesting read. suprised that ive only read 10 ch even tho it seemed like there was more.

Simply. YES! I love her personality. First time seeing a girl actually make a guy instantly regret harassing her in a ball. Nice!
Only regret. Should have broken his bones! 😍

i’m not sure a male lead that gets jealous because he assumes a grown woman with 3 daughters who recently found out her long-missing husband is indeed dead, is interested in a boy the same age as her daughters as her next lover, is uh. a good male lead.

also, that leroy guy was obviously a creep from the start. the fuck kinda rudeass bitch asks someone to dance before introducing himself? lol

@pyrolynx71 I don’t think he actually knows the husband is dead yet tho, iirc that information isn’t really wide spread atm so in his eyes it seems that she might be “cheating” when really she isn’t

Ok i can understand spanish for the other works, but russian... i think i'll wait until they translate the orher chapters

This is interesting and I really love the FL's character. On the other hand, the ML is almost borderline annoying. I really hope FL takes him down a few more notches since he's acting all possessive when, to his knowledge, she's still married smh. I get that this might be to show how young and immature he is but I hope he can become a more respectable person towards FL

there are actually guys who are like him though. those who prefers "MILF" over women their age or those younger. they tend to be more rash and more confident. Im not saying its a good thing but it is pretty realistic. I mean, thats where some cheating issues usually comes from.
And yes to the person who commented below me, I hope the ML will have his share of character development!

Users who are viewing this thread