A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

mildred is one of those people blessed with the looks of someone who's in their 20's

i read the 7 ep on a different website and I admit that I never really understood what they are talking about so I don't really care to read again just to understand anddd thank you so much! i will wait for the rest of the translation

I went to another site that had chapters up to 19 and other than my eyes bleeding omg i cant wait for it to come here.

Its hella cute

It's really good so far. I like the mystery and charm of certain characters. It's basically telling an untold story of the step-mother and hopefully her two children in Cinderella's tale but through a transmigration POV. My only criticism is that the FL looks as young as all of her children despite her already being more beautiful than them. Very cliche for a MC

Power Uploader
I'm liking the setting - having a middle-aged mother/stepmother as the main character is pretty original in the genre.
Here's to hoping it gets even better from now on :D

Dex-chan lover
People here be confused about how middle aged woman can look young and pretty. I'm here with Asian mother sweat bucket.
Basically a good healthy lifestyle and good skincare, lol

milfrella
but her biological daughters realy got the shallow end of the genepool
i mean they are by no means ugly but compared to the oven the bun popped out of.....

looking through the raws the only thing i want more of are
the pink eyed daughter and the prince scenes like i crave for it lmao

I enjoy the concept, I think it’s great to see the protagonist as an older woman which isn’t typical of isekais, off she’s still beautiful and looks gorgeous for 37 but that’s easily explained away because it’s fantasyland, in real life you’d have to have a good skincare routine, keep yourself healthy, and always use sunscreen. Or hit the genetic lottery, there’s a reason why we have phrases like “Black don’t crack” and “Asian don’t raisin”.

You guys be like how can a 37 year old look so young. Boi, some people just age well. I mean just google Shakira; she's 43 and just go look at some of her videos and performances from recently and 6 years ago.

Let me just say, my mom was constantly hit on (by younger men!) even in her 40’s and 50’s — a lot of people thought she was in her 20’s or 30’s and she has nothing done to her face. This happened countless number of times... even when I was next to her. So I guess I’m the ugly daughter 😂

Users who are viewing this thread