A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Hmm i like this take on cinderella tho im worried disney might sue due to copyright. If anyone is knowledgeable about this pls correct me because im curious

Thank you for the updateee, but I really can't wait for the next chapters. Hopefully I can read them soon 👉👈🥺

At least the guy isnt what I thought he couldve been, thank heaven 😂
Hopefully this is just a story with drama for developing familial bonds and love ♥️

If Mildred had been treating Ashley as a maid for 6 months, how come she’s buddy-buddy with Lily?
Idk it’s just confusing to me lol
And Iris doesn’t seem to question how Mildred has changed overnight. She may looked oppose to the idea of Mil making Lily and Ashley closer but — she is not totally against it?

Haha sorry
Idk why this part is confusing me. I’m just getting so invested on the story and since it’s about Cinderella, I got giddy to it lol

Dex-chan lover
@LuminousAzael leeway with the story. Oddly enough in french and german versions of the tale the father is alive https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella From reading the plot of the disney film, the stepsisters haven't destroyed Cinderella's mothers old dress. I'd be surprised if Cinderella would still be clumsy if she was actually working as a maid for 6 months. at a certain point you get used to it....

@Sephora yeah i knew that but i knew that disney was notorious for messing with copyrights. I did my own digging and found out that yeah it is public domain and yes disney has copyright for the story cinderella but only their version of it. Hence this is safe.

It's strange to see a mother be depicted as the main character of a story - moreover it's even stranger for her to have two grown daughters. Usually the manga tries to have a cute appeal with babies and young children, but this just skips that. It's actually kind of refreshing. I am far from being a mother but I've always pictured it to be more like this, rather than simply have cute children to adorably love you. I mean I'm sure that's part of it, but most stories don't really make the children have personalities. I like this story very much.

Dex-chan lover
Cute series so far. I like seeing her with her daughters. Also hilarious how being ugly = having a nose.

Users who are viewing this thread