A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the raw, there ain't much interaction between stepmom and cinderella as the conversation is mostly toward the ML. Dunno about future thought so gonna wait for 30+ ch before picking this up again

I really like how she's not overly intelligent and doesnt try to dominate or show off during the social gathering like most Villainess Isekai protagonists are. She's casual and has the average intellect, which I think makes her seem more real to me, she's not very special or the center of attention. Something about that makes me like her.

Hmm I feel like I’m missing some nuance in the levels of formality/informality “how to treat your elders” conversations. It’s clear he’s of higher status than is obvious, but whether he’s forgetting to speak in accordance with his perceived lower status and/or is flirting by pushing boundaries is not super clear...

Fed-Kun's army
This is surprisingly good. Somehow she is not the usual annoying or villainess who is too strong and could suddenly remember how to build a machine gun (just saying).
I like that she is normal and relatable. Just another person from our time.

You guys won’t believe this 😂
so the new fairy godmother is the the stepmother herself, and it looks like the eldest daughter Iris took the role of Cinderella instead of Ashley

thank you for the daily reminder notes, I was reading on another site and decided to try my best to follow on mangadex only

Fed-Kun's army
OKay so i saw a translated version of this past like 17 chapters but holy crap my eyes bled. Ill just wait for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread