A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Is it just me or is the first daughter incredibly adorable and cute? Omg her eyes hair and nose so cute >.<

@MagicBrat it's not just you I think she is adorable and cute too. But I'm just wondering why they bothered to draw the blond one pretty while they didn't seem to bother drawing the other characters prettier.

you know what.
I LIKE THIS STORY ALREADY......

well I'm a sucker for villainess, isekai, transmigration etc etc

so I'm really really grateful for the scanlations group.
10/10 I like this. really.
the art also really pleasing to ur eye, and the MC not biased, she's logical person to boot.

jny

@aichata it's because the blond one is Cinderella, she's supposed to be notably prettier than her sisters. Even so, the sisters are both cute!

personally I think the bleeding colours looks pretty ._.

and thank you translator team!

Aggregator gang
The daughters aren’t even ugly. they’re just immune to Same Face Pretty Girl #10739 disease. Annoying that their regular ass nose is supposed to be soooooo hideous.

thats some strange pacing first they are in the shop and supposed to look at the fabrics and suddenly the mom is alone at some friends home

Aggregator gang
Because having such "unusual" nose is ugly to their standard, in other words. Their standard of beauty is high enough to consider the slight difference as ugly.

Pretty art, cute fluff, likable mc - all the stuff I love about romance manhwa.

@aichata Omg thank you. I wish they spent more time on the other daughters
(even tho they r already pretty) they have much more potential.

The daughters are probably considered 'ugly' due to Korean Standards, but not from other country's standards. Koreans but a much higher emphasis on certain characteristics of 'beauty' (small nose, large eyes, youthful, thin, ect).

The older step sister is very pretty from my PoV, and the younger step sister is down right adorable.

I'm curious to see how this progresses and if Ashley holds a grudge or if they manage to repair and build a mother-daughter relationship (and if she still ends up with the prince. How funny would it be if she found love elsewhere and one of the step sisters and the prince fell in love instead?)

Users who are viewing this thread