A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

Dex-chan lover
All three girls are drawn so lovely, Lilly even has cute freckles if you look closely. I hate the artist's interpretation that being ugly means to have a wide or big nose. They could have drawn them all the same and just mentioned the step sister were ugly, personality wise or outwardly leaving it up to the audience to decide, instead of using a real life controversial beauty issue to differentiate them from Ashley's typical socially accepted beauty.

@JWChibi I think the two biological daughters are pretty cute. I agree that they always make it so that glasses and freckles are considered ugly

Calling it now, Cinderella and the younger stepsister are yuri. Calling it now.

Aggregator gang
I gotta say, I love how sweet and helpful her 2 daughters are, its surprising how quickly they adapted to their poorer lifestyle and don't complain especially when you think how the mom was like before the mc isekai'd into her. Mad props for their ability to adapt and also for the oldest being a bad@ss 😁

Yus, they're pretty dang cute and sensible which is unexpected for the loose basis of the fairy tale. I'm pretty sure that Korean novel beauty standards (with ridiculously high ceilings) are in effect. Now can we get the Snow White mom adaptation sometime? That'd be great.

I’m betting on like anything and everything that-that was the prince. Like I’m super sure. But then again, they prince originally had black hair, not brown. At least in the Cinderella movies and book. (Yes, I was and still am a huge fan of the Cinderella fairytale.)

@ItsumoKnight there is a novel about that. I think the name is "I Only a Stepmother but My Daughter is Just So Cute". The MC is reincarnated into the stepmother of snow white.

OMG YES PLEASE CONTINUE TRANSLATING THIS !!! WE NEED MOAAAAAAAARRR

So happy the novel is adapted to Mahwa ! 😍

Dex-chan lover
have they finally run out of ideas and brought back the classics? XD
(well it's not bad at all)

Dear translators, I love u so much. I hope u get money n bad bitches 💖

Users who are viewing this thread