A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom

seeing the stepsisters w more visible noses makes me yearn for more characters drawn that way, with noses that don't just disappear into a dot. they look so cute! i hope they get a good ending here!

I kind of find the step sisters prettier than Cindy... I'm so use to the generic mc look that the step sisters designs are a breath of fresh air.

I just hope they don't become villians 😖

Why is Cinderella's real name Ashley??? Shouldn't it be Ella? Eleanor? Why author???

not gonna lie the stepsisters are super cute. they have personality and their noses are such a fresh sight to see, got super fond of them super fast

ashley seems super airheaded, a classic mc, i kinda worry for her honestly...

@blueki Ashley makes sense if it's derived of the Name for Cinderella in German which is Aschenputtel, Asche= Ash so maybe that's were the author got it from

Is it just me that is actually liking the step sisters? i like the eldest, she seems calm and mature as expected of her. I hope this is a story about rebuilding their family bonds ♥️ I think I've had enough of romance from all the typical cliches I've read as of late

Group Leader
Hello everyone! I'm Vi from Sleepy Translations. We're the group that first started translating this manhwa and also the first group that has posted the first chapter. We're still working on this manhwa, but our pace might be slower because we try to clean all sfx and maintain the quality of the translation to the best of our ability. When we noticed that another group has sniped us, one of our staffs immediately reached out to them to negotiate, but they were firm on their stance that they will not drop this manhwa. I hope you guys will still support us by reading our translation, though it may be slower. Thank you so much!

@SleepyVI the new group has way too many grammatical mistakes in the first chapter alone compared to yours. It might be more "literal", but it's not a very good translation. I'll just keep waiting for more from you guys.

I still think that cleaning sfx is a waste of time and incredibly disrespectful to the artist but I appreciate the translation work you guys are doing, ST. Keep up the good work.

Yes I agree, I really like the step sisters. They're so much more helpful and I really like this family bonding story.
Oh I just hope Cinderella can stop being so clumsy, that would drive me crazy.

I’m so greedy.... I was just treated to prime women that don’t accept discourtesy, but I want moarrrrrrr. Translators, thanks so much! I’m really appreciative, even if I’m overly greedy. 😁

Wait, so. I was thinking about this while scrolling for more manga to read.
doesn’t this seem like a set-up to pick up girls? I’m fairly sure that’s the prince and his attendant. I think the attendant purposely knocked into her so the prince could Chat her up. But because she’s older, she took his informality (who’s he gonna be respectful to outside of his family, right?) as a younglings with no sense. So because he was intrigued, he tried to appease her by switching to more formal language *still* trying to impress her. But then it just came across as insincere, and he got called on it. By calling him on it, I think he was enchanted ( *rolls eyes* you know, the “No one has ever treated me like this before” trope.) and signaled to his attendant to stop arguing to distract her companion, and retreated. He left the ring so he could buy some time to find out more, especially since she’s young and beautiful, but *apparently a mother* and he didn’t expect that. Overall this seems both cliche and refreshing, so I’m looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread