A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
So is he angry at her or in love at her? I am confusion

Honestly i see no reason why Caidel would want revenge then... he pretty much only lost his abusive father... Like what...

@Roiya @TRNRLogan Nah, his confession was pretty much genuine. At least he wouldn't have said it quite like that if he didn't 100% mean it.
That's why it's pretty easy to guess why he made that expression. Like this he might have to make the choice to betray his mother and I am sure he doesn't want to choose between the two of them. 🤔

But yeah, after her backstory I understand completely why she didn't want to tell a single soul about it. Actually, she must really like him if she mustered enough courage to tell him THAT. I mean, who would want to tell her lover that she made a contract with a literal devil? 😣

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Did she already pay the 666 souls? My guess is no.

About the face at the end, i think he's angry because Eleanor has suffered a lot and is looking for someone to blame.

Group Leader
@Richman I’m pretty sure that the 666 souls were taken from the residents of the area—what it said, that the candles fell because the soulless bodies collapsed, and there was no one to fight the fires - 666 people collapsed dead and soulless, some knocked over candles, and not enough people in the area were left alive to fight the fire given how many had their souls taken.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Barajou
Sounds like a big village, but i'll go with your theory for now.

Dex-chan lover
fuck me! that really caught me off guard! caiden fucking plss dont do anything stupid! the last thing we need is the vampire asshole getting what he wants and alienating her more even after she shared her fucked up past

Double-page supporter
@Roseotaku7 No, Caidel's mother died because of his shithead dad. His dad either died in the fire or by having his soul taken, and either way was too good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread