A Witch's Hopeless Wish - Ch. 70

aye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also i would blush like noah if i saw our earl be like that,, not implying that i'm a masochist but-- ANYWAY CAIDEL'S REACTION AT THE END????

thank you as always for your hard work!! im still impressed that you manage to churn out the translations this fast as a one man team like???

Dex-chan lover
noah catched some feelings during that fight, ty for the chapter

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So she's immortal, huh? Interesting, I wonder if Caidel ever suspected that or is clueless.

Butler be like: Oh yeah, like, there are totally not enough rooms, we're as full as an embezzeling noble. There's only one room with one bed and coincidentally, it has these very nice candles and incense. K good lu- I mean goodbye!

So the earl was behind the accident? Or she made a deal to like ellen?

Their relationship is kinda shaky, but I’m still hoping for some romantic moments next chapter 🥺

Does anyone know where one can access the raws?

And thank you for translating even though you’re busy!!

Thank you for the chapter! 😍
The story is getting untangled again, but it won't last long. We still have a main plot to solve, probably.

@Chrana It seems she made one of her own. And it seems she knows about Ellen?

Dex-chan lover
There's some great hecking reaction faces in this chapter!
Squeee!

Thanks for the update. I dunno what I should be happy about, more Earl action, finding out more about her, the interesting one sided love-hate relationship of Noah (d*mn, Noah is an awakened M at this rate), or just seeing the main ship again

Thanks for the chapter!!!!!!!! I feel like the story is finally starting now! Like everything up until now seemed like the prologue? Hahahahaha can’t wait for more. Thanks you so much!

oh my god, to think the earl is a witch too... i imagine ellen couldve been as powerfull as the earl is if she was trained properly.
and i've long since known noah is a maochist but to think it's getting even creepier.....

also: that sly old butler lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread