A Witch's Hopeless Wish

I honestly don’t think she’s going to be able to cut ties with Noah and there’s a part of me that hopes she doesn’t. I feel like they have some kind of agreement between the two of them that she still hasn’t revealed

They really be saying all of this in front of the earl aka his mom, the wave of second hand embarrassment I just felt EUGH

Can anyone please tell me if this manhwa is a yay or a nay? And maybe try to be strictly non biased? Would appreciate that💛 I just honestly wanna know what this story is about and u know if it’s worth it at all and exactly why?... cause I have no freaking idea if it’s worth the time ya know?😂😂

Any answers would be gratefully appreciated🌸✨🌸✨

I have a feeling this is gonna be some GoT ending shit right here. He's eventually gonna wanna run a stake through her heart....

yall need to stop applying cancel culture to fictional characters. characters having flaws and making mistakes and being bad as well as good is a GOOD THING?? it makes for good writing and plot????

The art is stunning and the plot keeps you second-guessing. We finally got all of the background, but now we don’t know what’s going to happen next! ML is seeming more and more sketchy and Noah conveniently disappearing is even more suspicious. The tension is broken up by adorably romantic scenes, but you can’t lose yourself completely because the ML is questionable. So good, can’t wait to read more! Thank you, yeni world domination!

Soooo I stopped on 57 and all I can say is that I don’t trust caidel anymore! Is it just me or does anyone else think she should’ve chosen to stay with Sir Noah? Caidel obviously wants revenge for his family and knows that Eleanor caused the fire, he’s going to do something to her you can see it in his eyes! I really DONT want them to be endgame. It’s awkward watching them being lovey dovey after seeing his dark expressions😷

Users who are viewing this thread