A Witch's Hopeless Wish

@SoFran You want Eleanor and Noah to be together?
During that fight, Noah openly said that one of the only reasons that he helped Eleanor is that no matter what Noah did, he would think Eleanor would always crawl back to him (because they are both immortal and therefore the only ones that understand each other). Noah was clearly MANIPULATING Eleanor. That’s not love.

As for Caidel, I agree that he is very very sus. I don’t think he would be getting revenge for his family though, as he wasn’t treated very well by his father. I do think that he’s thinking about revenge either because that was the original reason why he was in the earl’s house or to have payback for his time that awful orphanage. Of course, those arguments are flawed because as Caidel said himself, the fire incident was an accident and arguably and act of self defense. I just really hope that Caidel would put get his vengeance in the back of his mind, and talk with Eleanor. As for their flirting, I think it still means that they still have a chance together. Caidel’s flirting is still as cute and shameless as it was a couple chapters before (as of the recent chapters). In other words, Caidel’s flirting is still very genuine. I think this still means that Caidel still loves Eleanor as much as he did during the festival, and that he still wants to get closer to her. The dark faces every now and then is Caidel thinking about whether he should or shouldn’t take revenge. Both flirting and dark faces are his true feelings, both are opposite emotions, and both of those emotions are making him confused. There’s still hope for Caidel and Eleanor to be happy. SORRY FOR THE BLOCK OF TEXT, it’s my hope and desperation that this story doesn’t become a tragedy and I’m fascinated by the plot beneath the adorable flirting....

I appreciate the depth of emotions the author has given to Caidel and kept to it. Forgiveness is not easy to give when serious hurt happened, and that's just the tip of it.

I have been crying while reading since those expressions first started, though. Even if Caidel doesn't get revenge, when Eleanor finds out the truth (and she definitely will), the poor girl is going to go mad, if not break. Her life's already been pretty cruel and lonely (not that his hasn't been).

I don't like caidel when he is hiding his true feeling about ellen being a witch :"(

I can't seem to decide....... . It'd be obvious to think he'd back stab her at some point. And technically speaking he could leave her and she'd not die.

But due to what she said and he said....... it reeks of a scenario where he'll raise her hand to kill him. For the sake of annihilating them both. Her who can't die and has accidentally killed many and himself for loving her yet also loathing her somehow, too. He'd die, his mother would finish her and the devil would dance happily on the table..... before getting sent to hell once more by mom.

Obviously I'd hate such tragic route.

I'd like for them to use her skill and his position to do as much good as they possibly can. Spend some (bitter) sweet days and then choose their end when his life is about to run out or..... hmmm.... no..... forget immortality for both! It'd be a pain in the butt with that idiot. I don't think there's much they could do to force some sense back into that twisted figure. ...... Maybe after a thousand years or so.... . Too much work! Better let them die X'D

@k_no_uta

Loving someone, I think, won't always be black and white. You would get the rainbows and the ugliness, and everyone needs time to process it, including Caidel. I personally think I can trust him, he is just havibg conflict inside his head and that's so normal.

Still swooning and trusting Noah🥺👉👈 I understand why she wouldn’t trust him but I’m still glad she’s beginning to doubt Caidel because he IS acting sketchy

Users who are viewing this thread