A Witch's Hopeless Wish

You know, the mystery elements of the storyline are pretty easy to see through, but the characters and writing are so enjoyable that I actually don’t care. I saw the finale’s twist coming from chapter 30ish, but I still like it. Beautiful art, fun characters, the jokes land, and all of the characters have good chemistry. Love it.

Everyone here saying the clue was too obvious and here I am feeling stupid because I didn't guess it until it was revealed in the end.
Anyway this one's really great and thank you for the updates.

Oooh I like this. This is good. Good direction. Yup. Yup. 😌

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️❤️❤️

This is just an inference, not a spoiler. Would be cool if it's true but, I think Eleanor is a type of parasite. Like she's this entity that takes over bodies of other people, so when we see her past where her features change to the way she is now, it's really Eleanor taking over the body. Afterwards, when she fully takes over the body she remembers who she is and feels guilty for taking over the body and killing the original soul. However, I think in a way she isn't actually killing the souls like she thinks she is. From the way Noah describes it (that there's many souls surrounding her) I think that the souls might be combined into her. I don't really know and this is just a guess. I'm going to cry though if Caidel dies because of Noah so let's just hope he can live a happy life with the dense Eleanor and pray to the author that Sophie gets her memory back.

at this point i'm questioning whether ellen is even immortal
LIKE after all these twists the author has gives us, i don't even know what to believe anymore

I dont think he is caidel since the time line doesn’t match but maybe he’s caidel’s ancestor instead

Dannnng! That twist! But I like it. And there seems to be a lot of pick up lines lmao

Group Leader
I bet this is how she discovered she’s immortal—she’ll wake up after burning to death.

But if he seriously tries to kill her I hope that vampire guy swoops in and destroys Caidel’s dumbass

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The last face was a nice twist
But it's probably a FML face, cuz he swore to Hadeslane only to find she's actually the one they're looking for ~ish

She didn't actually burn the village, but the cause and effects were there.

Users who are viewing this thread