A Witch's Hopeless Wish

wow i just finished binge reading 65 chapters today and i'm hooked i honestly love the plot/writing so far and the art style is gorgeous i really wasn't expecting to love this but i'm pleasantly surprised
i hope caidel and ellen get the happy ending they deserve (*´꒳`*) though i'm not exactly against having a tragic/sad ending if it's written well ;)

Thank you for the update! Caidel seems to have a hard time choosing. Since he loves her but yet, still torn about his past. He is undecided. But hopefully he choose the good.

Noooooo. My heart!!!!! If we can just isekai for 10mins just so we can kneel down and beg her not to go. T^T

This kid is literally insane please leave Ellen🥺I do not trust him anymore please end it here he’s weird

Oooooooh that roller coaster feels ride 😭😭😭😭 please stay with him! He still loves you and wants to be with you!

The tl Kito I think it is who writes the word vomit is just too precious for this world I cherish that person so much pls only have good things in your life and thanks for your superb work I applaud you

He’s got a lot of emotional trauma he needs to deal with. His feelings are conflicting because with the exception of the earl all of his relationships have been toxic

She should have left him for awhile.... that way both can think clearly about their relationship by themselves and also he could reflect on his actions kinda disappointed she gave in so easily

Users who are viewing this thread