A World That I Rule

Dex-chan lover
I regret finishing this. But given the choice of erasing my memory, I would read this from start to finish again.

I came back to make sure i've already given this manga with the worst notation.

what the fucking fuck is this? In the beginning, I enjoyed this and thought that it would be a nice little cup of tea, but then I started to hate it immensely. this is appalling what in the fuck. what sick bitch wrote this?

Very fucked up shit going on in this story.

Im surprised he didn't fuck up the next island.

I expected a generic ecchi and I got bait and switch'd. Well it was unusual... just read up to chapter 10 and then skip straight to chapter 40 for serious mood whiplash.

Double-page supporter
the story was so good I didn't even fap
what hapens to the mc is so sad, he clearly repented at the end

Literally nothing like able about the protagonist he should’ve died the same way he killed the natives Author should’ve just settled with hentai 0/10

Fed-Kun's army
Guy isekai'd into paradise, and proceed to completely ruin it. Not even accidentally.

Sadly he doesn't even get any proper justice.

Honestly I just skipped the first bit until he came to the island. I really liked the story even though I didn't really like the sex that much. Kind of reminded me of LotF

It's messed up, yes. The sex isn't without purpose, but it's still a bunch of sex. I really enjoyed it, sex, violence, depth of human depravity and cruelty. All of it.

I think most who think it's trash don't like the bitter truth of what it means to be human. But I can understand why it's disliked, since you come to fantasy and stories like this to escape reality.

Good read, and like someone said before, it's horror disguised as hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread