Accounts compromised via phishing sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the easy 2 factor setup!
I'm amazed when retailers and such do not require it

Double-page supporter
> I'm amazed when retailers and such do not require it

Because your personal data is your responsibility. If that retailer was not hacked why should it care if your data was stolen by your mistake?

Dex-chan lover
@BzzBzz Because the information is always in potential danger if there's not a good security system, genius

Dex-chan lover
@DanYHKim because you'd be surprised how many people don't use cell phones for safety and privacy reasons, it's one of those double edged sword arguments.

As many of people here said, I thought the friend request was real... 😢

@Zephyrus
What exactly is the harm of accepting one of those compromised accounts as friends? Can they do something to your account just because you're now friends? Does that grant them any extra power?

I ignore just about everything social wise on the site since I use it for manga. Thanks for the heads up though.

Double-page supporter
@beperov
> Because the information is always in potential danger if there's not a good security system, genius

Yes, but you logging in to amazan.to is not amazon's problem.

@xsweetmex

LMAO it is dont worry, Im using the forum as a way to make friends since people are saying they're sad they have no friend requests

Friends are just people who haven't become your enemies yet. Thank God that wasn't a genuine request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread