Act-Age

Contributor
Obviously, there was no way to foresee things unfolding like this three years ago, which makes some of these earlier comments about its longevity all the more ironic.

firstcomment.png

wtf dude, just read H doujin if horny. https://japantoday.com/category/crime/Shonen-Jump-manga-artist-arrested-for-groping-two-girls

Group Leader
@Tachiyo_me the earlier chapters were done by Fallen Angels, a group that decides not to publish in MD anymore, so they delete their chapters
the rest of the chapters are from Mangaplus, an official Shounen Jump app that only save the latest 3 chapters from each manga, therefore MD put the chapters as if they've been deleted because there's no link to M+ anymore

Contributor
@SuperOniichan - Well, this is not something i or you can judge, law is here to protect people and punish people who commit such offenses, i judge an author based on his vision and what he create to entertain people not on what he do in his personal life, good ro bad.

@Velvedeer - This is your opinion, free to have it, however there is something called law, a judge will decide if this person will be in jail or not, this is something that is outside our competence, i care about the manga, this is something that shouldn't be affected but i guess is too late.

>cancelled
wew called it. I can't believe this author is exceptional enough to diddle kids at night using his bike. Reading that alone is so absurd. Maybe the quarantine to contain corona-chan from spreading her love to the world is fucking with everyone's sanity. So much so that this bloke of trash decided to grope every single child he could see in the streets because he snapped or something. I hope he rots in a maximum security prison. What an absolute tard. Hoping that the artist wouldn't suffer with this though. I would hate to see her relegated into another pixiv artist. Heck, she could write her own series in a different magazine if she is given an opportunity. I wish she would succeed from her career as a mangaka artist. She doesn't deserve to suffer from the acts of the absolute dumbass of an author she worked for years.

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86 Well, I’m lying if I say that if he had not been punished, then I would no longer be able to enjoy Act-Age. But in this case, canceling the manga is his fault.

Contributor
@SuperOniichan - Indeed but not really, is the publisher. If the law will find him not innocent then he should serve the sentence, but he also can continue to write the story and end it, even in jail. However a publisher is a business corporation, they exist and only care about money and nothing else, so they decide to axe the manga only for this reason, for a matter of image and money, they are just hypocrites like all corporations, nothing more nothing less. Anyway is too late, i guess the decision is final and the manga is no more. I'm sad for the mangaka and all the fans that invest their money in this serie.

Fed-Kun's army
Was literally going to pick this up last night, then woke up this morning to the news... bwahahahahahaa dodged a bullet there.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking angering..... a great piece of work and a great artist all getting screwed over cause the author is a scumbag... so many losing out big time

Dex-chan lover
Wish the artist just continued it and gave it an original ending, I wanted for it to end before I would read it. Time to start I guess?

Dex-chan lover
This was on my read list. Now i'll probably wont read it cuz the author is a scumbag and should rot in jail

This situation can only be described as "sad" to me. Someone with a lot of potential talent, someone who had a hand in making something that many people legitimately enjoyed…had to throw it all away because he just couldn't help himself and had to break the law. Just sad.

I guess I'm the only one who's sad because I truly love the story. It wasn't the same as the others. It's unique and has lots of potentials. So,,, even tho the author has done an indecent act, I really would like to see the story's journey through the end. Now that it is canceled... we won't be able to know what will happen to the characters. I wished they continued it even if he was in jail. Sometimes bad guys could bring up better stories than other authors. I'm sad that I didn't get to see what should happen in the story...

Users who are viewing this thread