Act-Age

ha this manga was really great I'm sad it had to end like that its horrible author ruined such a good manga it's disappointing really, but the story of this manga will still remain great in my memories I don't care for the author at all he can rot for all I care, but I do hope the artist will find a better chance to show off their talent...with a good author hopefully, but for this manga, I will just remember Kei's great journey that I followed from the start she's a great girl with a great talent for acting who cares for her small family and really just wanted to be an actor so they won't be afraid of her unique acting abilities she had the best aura for a lead actor, but she learned to also be a good supporting actor she found rivals and friends although she's unused to socializing outside of her family and acting related topics she still tried to slowly find a place for her not actor self while also improving in being an actor ...I will miss watching her grow but I can always imagine the ending I would've liked to see or the scripts I would've enjoyed watching her do . it was really such a good Manga. shame its author is trash.

glad this manga gotten cancelled, i hate the idea about director/producer/manager snatch his actress as lover. i thought kei would end up with akira, but going to sumiji route, BIG NO!!! so whatever the reason of cancellation, it's better than continue the series and ruining it...

Holy crap. Of all the things I expected a manga to get cancelled for this wasn’t even on the list. Glad the publisher and artist made such a socially responsible decision though, I mean I couldn’t have been an easy one considering how popular this manga got.
Such a shame the author turned out to be such a scumbag.

i used to know what the author did but as time went on and more shitty things happened so i forgot. anyway did the author rape someone, sexually harassed someone, or had sex with a minor what did he do.

Group Leader
Garbage author bound to write garbage story glad I didn't read this though I feel sad for the artist

Its sad what happened this manga would have been a one of the greats (;ω;)

This could be an unforgettable Gem
But the author's actions remained unforgivable.
What a waste of Masterpiece. :C

If only people learned the idea of "death of the author" then I wouldn't have to read this on shitty 3rd party sites. Learn to seperate authors from their works.

sighh time to go back reading Glass Mask and contemplating WTF wrong with this so call "author" that think with his d!ck and ruined everything.

Users who are viewing this thread