Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Thorns That Weave the Past: Old Rose

This is completwly unrelated lol but any thoughts on the girl who adachi encountered on the train station while waiting for the others - who later became her junior on her workplace..i feel like she will have a role on the later updates but i dont see anyone talking about her

Fed-Kun's army
...sigh, annnnd there it is, the stupid yuri trope every high school yuri manga seems unable to not go through: childhood friend in love with a MC -_-

This is completwly unrelated lol but any thoughts on the girl who adachi encountered on the train station while waiting for the others - who later became her junior on her workplace..i feel like she will have a role on the later updates but i dont see anyone talking about her

@Aichuuwon wait what? Which chapter was this?

Fed-Kun's army
@FluentInManganese Yeah, Yuu is from Yagate Kimi Ni Naru ... no shared universe, but both are hesitant to feel anything for anyone else. However, Yuu was just slow to realize her own feelings whereas Shimamura seems to purposefully avoid affection from any source because of some fear of separation being painful (from what I can tell).

@datanono hmm, I see. I was under the impression that Shimamura didn't want affection because she just preferred being alone (although, iirc, she does say that even she doesn't want to be alone all that time). What makes you think that it's actually fear of separation?

y'all are saying she haw fear of separation but i may be blind and IDK where that is established. can yall kindly point me to that direction?

I’m dropping this, the emotions are all over the place and on top of that can she not communicate or what. I don’t vibe with this sorry

Users who are viewing this thread