Adachi to Shimamura

Fed-Kun's army
IM PRETTy sure it's all Yuri loving guys that getting all excited over this tch tch

@yamusing.. dude thats where you are wrong lol it is really fast paced in the manga but you will understand it more in the light novel hshshs

Watching the anime. Shimamura might as well be a completely different person. They gave her so much emotion and passion in ep 1 that the calculatingly passive and dispassionate girl I know might as well not exist.

Matches up with the alternative version much better. But missing a few charm points. The unnecessary special effects and over-exaggerated movements are a bit off-putting. When 2 people are talking in a slice of life, let them talk. No need to replace the entire background with broken cogs when one of them makes a cute childish gesture (kind of ruined it), or replace them with silhouettes of the sun.

@SanityBlurz Funimation is the official english source. I am not sure what fansub groups are doing it since I haven't looked. Note that it is airing this season with only 5 episodes out thus far. Do not expect to find hi10p encodes or an entry on bakabt

(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) i just read the axed version..im just here to lift my hopes high that its yuri for real..xD
Code:
[i][sup](havent read the LN so i got no clue at all)[/sup][/i]

Wholesome but somehow feels like the hammer is going to drop later. Blonde girl isn't very in touch with feelings, looks like.

this is just one-sided love of the black hair girl to the blond girl, the blond girl had a hunch about her having a crush on her but her reaction to that is either she brush it off or not to think of it as much, the blond girl doesn't show that much interest on anything at all. she was one of those people that said"whatever happens, happens"

@Tinytina15 well, isn't that basically every shoujo-ai anime out there? Girl 1 loves girl 2 but girl 2 doesn't know shit, then later girl 2 will realize she loves girl 1, then they either get together or not

Users who are viewing this thread