Adopted Daughter-in-Law Is Preparing to Be Abandoned - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
You know what'd be an interesting change of pace? If the antagonist girly and the one behind her got caught out really early on before we have the stock standard drama of doubt and 'I'm the real daughter!' nonsense that happens all of these stories.
But that doesn't make the story have 100s of chapters. smh

Dex-chan lover
At this point who her parents are doesn’t matter and even if this guy is her bio dad she could flip him the bird and leave with no able to say ANYTHING about it.

Also who would have thought a “corrupted priestess!”….apparently they are starting very young too…

Dex-chan lover
The first thing that man did was yank Ellie's hand so forcefully her skin was broken and drag her across the street like a brutal kidnapper, exposing Ellie to serious fright. Even if that man was the biological father (which I doubt), he wouldn't be anyone's father in any other sense of the word. Better forget all about him. He's not worth anything.

Damian is too young, but I hope he will see through this whole scheme. But even if he doesn't, he's doing good work nonetheless. Ellie herself would normally handle things better, but she's too shaken currently and can't think straight.

Double-page supporter
At this point who her parents are doesn’t matter and even if this guy is her bio dad she could flip him the bird and leave with no able to say ANYTHING about it.

Also who would have thought a “corrupted priestess!”….apparently they are starting very young too…
i'm sorry did i miss the part where they talked about him being a bad dad or something? cause i don't understand why there would be a reason for her to flip the bird at him. if he really is her dad then to me it seems like they got separated for some reason and he has been looking for her.

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry did i miss the part where they talked about him being a bad dad or something? cause i don't understand why there would be a reason for her to flip the bird at him. if he really is her dad then to me it seems like they got separated for some reason and he has been looking for her.
His initial act upon finally meeting his supposedly missing daughter was to grab and drag her harshly (even injured her wrist) across the public street without even saying anything, so I think it's safe to conclude that that man is not a good man - dad or not. Might even be an actor.

Nope, there's no way that guy is her real father, it just some random dude the 'priestess' bring to trick the MC

Prety much MC real parents is somone from royal family (foreboding from few chapter before)

Why would your “wife” leave with your “child” if she wanted you to look for her???🤨🤨🤨 Why not just leave the child with you? And isn’t it convenient that he “found” his “daughter” right when the Duke was gone and the priestess was with someone who could quickly identify Ellie? 🤔🤔🤔 Feels awfully convenient. 👀👀👀

Seriously through, there is no way that’s her father.

Dex-chan lover
I figured something would happen the moment the duke said "don't get hurt". That was a very clear "get injured and grow closer due to concern" flag.
Also figured ML would scorn that lady regardless since he's already completely (and somewhat overly) devoted to MC, but it's neat that there's an actual trait that allows them to notice something amiss with her.

Users who are viewing this thread