Adored by My Royal First Love - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a dumb bitch. Does she think that by taking her sister's accomplishments she'll actually have her intelligence? Eventually someone is gonna prove that she's a dumbass, and all that work bullying her sister will have been for less than nothing, since her own reputation will fall in the toilet. Ah well, at least shit has Prince shit to keep themselves company

Dex-chan lover
Hope Lina will get her head outta her ass though. If her sister still has power over her; I foresee a dumb mistake. In other words; things won’t change and she’ll have nothing but her eyes to cry abt it

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a dumb bitch. Does she think that by taking her sister's accomplishments she'll actually have her intelligence? Eventually someone is gonna prove that she's a dumbass, and all that work bullying her sister will have been for less than nothing, since her own reputation will fall in the toilet. Ah well, at least shit has Prince shit to keep themselves company

The GTB's rarely, if ever, have thoughts in this direction. They are the chosen ones, their family have told them so, and that plain, frumpy sister who's worked her ass off to get where she is? Nah, that's a waste, why should I bother?

And then it comes crashing down precisely because oh... They should have bothered.

Supporter
Thanks for picking this one back up again. Bit of a release gap but I love these comeuppance stories.

Man generally speaking both of these girls are dumb. Like sure Lina is a fool for thinking she can get away with it forever, but Louise herself is dumb for letting it all happen. Girly doesn't realize the power she has over her twin sister. I would at least snap the moment I get humiliated in public by the prince himself; ask them to provide us exam sheets and watch us both try to complete it in front of their very eyes to prove a point. Hopefully prince Lucius would help Louise realize that she's way above her sister and more than capable of turning the tables if she wishes to. Or... idk I guess maybe she CAN choose to keep quiet about it because sooner or later Lina would make a fool of herself anyway.

Aggregator gang
The GTB's rarely, if ever, have thoughts in this direction. They are the chosen ones, their family have told them so, and that plain, frumpy sister who's worked her ass off to get where she is? Nah, that's a waste, why should I bother?

And then it comes crashing down precisely because oh... They should have bothered.
GTB?

Dex-chan lover

Slang used among villainess media fans, "Green Tea Bitch." Essentially, the connotation is the same as "gold-digger", but in villainess media, there's the added elements of greed not just for money, but fame, power, status... And a naive, innocent seeming exterior (fake.)

Aggregator gang
Slang used among villainess media fans, "Green Tea Bitch." Essentially, the connotation is the same as "gold-digger", but in villainess media, there's the added elements of greed not just for money, but fame, power, status... And a naive, innocent seeming exterior (fake.)
Ah yes.
I've heard of Green Tea Bitch but just hadn't seen it shortened like that before. Thank you for explaining!

Users who are viewing this thread