Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Note: DRTs account wouldn't post so i posted it for now, he'll be releasing normally, just wanted the claim before someone tried to rip it from us :)

Dex-chan lover
Now comes the question if the hero has legit grievances, or he shot himself in the foot by replacing the MC with Gustav.

I'm kinda bored of the "hero is actually a psychotic asshole" trope, especially when it just seems to come out of thin air (the MC never noticed this before? this is the first time he's threatened to murder someone for mildly annoying him?)

I went ahead and read the info on the webnovel
So apparently he was managing stuff for them and when he went to get a job at the guild after getting fired he realized his true calling as a trainer for people. All of his "disciples" end up powerful and leave the inceasingly failing hero party out of a job

Dex-chan lover
@kyoucha well, the fact that one of his first assumptions is that the newly crowned hero is being bent over a barrel due to "mismanagement" of money, I don't think the MC is being caught off guard by the fact that the freshly crowned hero is no saint.

Plus, unlike most cases where the hero title is granted by the divine and/or machinations of the universe, this guy just got picked by a king for a special mission.

Depending on the specifics of the demon lord and their crew, I'd have to say that eliminating the MC could be tactically sound, though probably more trouble than it's worth if just not being an ass would be sufficient.

Group Leader
So now the hero’s party will get their butts kicked cause they can’t strategize. Neat

@johnpoop2529
It says he's a decemt swordsman/magician. Also the desc says theres some harem elements, and goblins are rather strong.
Also some homages to bloodborne and the souls series.

pretty contrived so far. we all know the hero party is going to fall apart because they can't strategize anymore and the MC will sit at the guild and tons of women fawning over him. hopefully it does something unique by the second chapter.

Okay, this the first time I comment ever since I feel the need to say this.

This guy, who I presumed is the MC, looks like he can’t even lead or strategize in a good way since the whole party hated him.

Which deservingly so since this guy keep barking about his side when he got kicked by the party instead of thinking why he got kicked in the first place.
Makes him seem to have a massive ego.

I hate this guy already and it is only the first chapter. I’m sure the party will fail and the story will side to the MC since the story seem to be devoid or realism and full of power-fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
The only way this weak ass,bad start,(planed for failure?) is some good ecchi part if not then immediately dropped

Users who are viewing this thread