Adventurer's Guild Universal Advisor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@malventrix : Go back and look it over again, the existing non-"hero" members were not looking at him in disgust, but away very likely in shame, and talked the sociopathic "hero" out of killing him. Those are not the actions of someone who hates him.

Heck, if they all hated him, it would have been an issue before they got the Hero designation.

@monstergelo : no, there are just more whiny edgelord teens who complain about tropes that are not as prevalent among English media among English manga readers, and either forget or deliberately ignore that the start and ending of a story are not what is most important but the way it goes from the star tot the end and how the story develops over time. Simply put EVERY culture loves its tropes they got to be tropes for a reason. Pretty much every form of entertainment media is filled to the brim with tropes, stories that do not rely on tropes are so rare it is not even funny, even the stories people claim are "original" are almost universally filled with pre-existing tropes just the person making the claim was either not aware they existed prior or accepts a small twist in one series, but rejects a similar twist in other series.

Fed-Kun's army
People don't always like to be told what to do, even if it's in their best interest. Recent events in the world might give you a clue.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes the classic "we kick you out of party without any real logical reason and then we will struggle without you" plot.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i think it's just a case of the supposed hero doesn't want to be ordered this and that now that he's tasked with special mission from someone in very high position... (He also harbors a sociopathic behavior)

From certain post
seems like the hero party will fail sooner later anyways
so yeah...
Just a case of dumb peeps as you can see anywhere in real life just likes karen.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh isn't this kind of plot is too common now such as kicked in the hero's party lol

If this is going to be the usual trope, the Hero will fail spectacularly then he will realized that the MC was actually fulfilling the role perfectly.

While it’s generic, I really love this kind of story after all. Can’t wait what will the MC do with his new role.

Fed-Kun's army
It's look like MC sounds like he a tactian. Welp, I'm pretty sure the Hero are actually brain-dead and only can think of muscle. Hell, I'm pretty sure a group of goblin can beat the party due to them having no proper strategy.

You're the hero now so all morality and decency gets tossed out the window. Author really wants us to hate this dude. I hope nothing bad happens to Gustav though, he seems like a good fellow.

@AlzaRealck36 it’s pretty simple That would be heroes Grudge against mc It’s not going end well for him Just what I’m saying the rest is My own outlook on it

Damn they just give a hero title to someone that have those personality, well i cant complain its actually happend in real life too

Man just got promoted to S rank. how dumb and self centered do you have to be to kick out an S rank from your party. "Hero" said it himself, the dude can use heals, offensive magic and can also go frontline if needed

Users who are viewing this thread