Aekanaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Considering how quickly that whole god thing was resolved, it comes off as if the mangaka (or maybe an editor) thought it was kind of stupid and wanted to quickly move on lol
well, considering the vibe so far. . .. it is kinda stupid

Group Leader
OjqTLKo.png

real

Dex-chan lover
Considering how quickly that whole god thing was resolved, it comes off as if the mangaka (or maybe an editor) thought it was kind of stupid and wanted to quickly move on lol
Maybe it was a setup for this state of events (god in tanuki form). If you ignore the creepy entitlement he had to Aeka, the god was quite goofy and easy-going, perfect for a light-hearted series. And to be honest, both Aeka's marriage to a god and other supernatural baggage had to be tackled sooner or later for the relationship to continue.

Bro could of done that the whole time, now I know why you all want to eat him now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the tanuki was the god all along. The god just needed to possess something and a bakedanuki was available. While our boy settled nicely who actually owned the mountain, in the magical realm the god is still the lord, so it isn't strange for a magic tanuki resident of the mountain to "belong" to him as well. It's technically his subject.

Dex-chan lover
got my conveniently raccoon sized cannon here how would he like a trip into orbit?

Users who are viewing this thread