Affiliate Banner and Infrastructure Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
is a Reindeer
VIP
@vinsegas Looking at Dex-chan's hot and bothered face every time I open up the front page gives me the energy to live
Better than any ad you could ask for

Group Leader
Soooo... any particular reason why 177013-chan is the mascot for MD now?

Double-page supporter
It's great to see things being upgraded and becoming cheaper... It's like you're breaking the laws of capital!

MD@H Banzai!

thanks for your hard work guys. I personally didn´t complain about some issues in the site because after all it is for free and I understand how hard is run big site like this. So... I appreciate you trying improve your service guys.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My banner suggestion for any artist that wants to steal it is that you should draw the cat.

Group Leader
Nice job. Thumbs up. I have no problem whatsoever with banners - great idea.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@razxiko I play it casually from time to time, it can get a bit confusing at the start but I think their discord contains a bunch of helpful stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of using Dex-chan's meganekko sex appeal for ez ca$h, very clever. With enough crowdsourced lewds the site might just be set for good.

Group Leader
My sdbx.moe MD@H box has served 9TB of manga is the past... I don't know, almost a year? It was super easy to set up and zero maintenance - it's not my problem, it's theirs! I just pay the $6 or whatever once a month. Super easy way to help.

Aggregator gang
Ah hey....if it's possible can you guys keep the banner as permanent things....I mean I think some of it will be useful for me in the future (For now I have already capture the one I need from the banner)...so I just want to check on it from time to time (and if there's new banner it would be awesome)...and as long as the banner is "secure" and not "intrusive" I would really glad to welcome it and check it from time to time..anyway thank you for the hard work ^^

Group Leader
@HDMI1 - Yeah, just VPS1, $6.25/mo.

For anyone else interested, go here first: https://mangadex.org/md_at_home/request - read the instructions at the bottom then follow the link to https://sdbx.moe/vps . Once it's set up you don't have to do a damn thing.

You can monitor your client and see how it's doing at https://mangadex.network/ and set the client at the top to your client ID. I'm 326. You don't have to monitor it, of course (it's their problem, not yours) but I like to see the numbers go up once a week or so, like a clicker game. Except you're doing something useful. I might be serving chapters of Hokuou Kizoku!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread