Affiliate Banner and Infrastructure Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I wish i can help. But my poor-circumstansces-finance life is the main issue for me now :(

Supporter
Out of curiosity, can mangadex@home run on a raspberry pi or another single board computer like an atomic pi? Assuming of course the internet bandwidth is not an issue.

Nice! I have only one website whitelisted on UBlock Origin and it's MangaDex. Continue the good work.

What about the traditional: click on banner > straight to affiliate site? (assuming you have 5 banners)

Fed-Kun's army
The game partnership is nice and all, but what about people who'd want to support the site that way but don't own an iShit product? Wouldn't it be more reasonable to look for something available to Android users as well?

Dex-chan lover
which was always available through the info section of the navbar.
I suggest that you add even more emphasis on the 'always available' part. It'll serve as a better stab to those who keep on asking why you don't just create some kind of affiliate page.
Or... don't. I mean, if they don't even care about it's existence, they're most likely not going to read the announcement.

@Aezeryel the onelink also redirects to the app's play store page tho

We need a dex-chan manga. I would make it if I didn't have 0 artistic talent.

$880 a month. Could easily make a $1 monthly membership to keep the site running steady and probably some change for upgrades. Just saying.

@mangoodbad13 probably anything can run an OS (Linux, UNIX, blah blah) that supported java. And decent storage with okay IOPS since the task is all of about transferring under 1mb files.

immortal taoists is so addicting. I started playing it during the Christmas ad run to support the site and ended up playing it almost constantly for 20 days, spending $70, destroying my sleep schedule by staying up until 2am for server reset, and realizing I needed to quit. so yeah, it's fun but deadly 🤣

@Rukitomikotochi people play it in browser (on laptops) too, you can google how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread