Affiliate Banner and Infrastructure Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you keep the banner like this then I don't think anyone can complain. Keep up the good work.

Good for you all. The reason I started reading manga online in the first place, after years of buying them, is that TokyoPop went bankrupt and wouldn't give up the rights to their mangas in English, so I couldn't read the ending of GetBackers, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and various others, until I found these sites and scanlation teams. Keep up the fight.

Did you consider a strategy like this one to raise money?

https://www.patreon.com/AniDB

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Khrizart A Patreon account would be immediately taken down considering the fact our entire site is an offense to copyright lol

Not to mention how we need to avoid any kind of funding method that requires the surrender of any identifiable information of staff

Group Leader
Not to mention the fact that we need to avoid any kind of funding method that requires the surrender of any identifiable information of staff

I thought they already know everything about you.

I can install the stuff on affiliates but next time it probably won't count. Are you sure this will be a more stable source of income than ads?
If there were just ads in an "ads page" or smt I can just click them once in a while. Wouldn't that be more long-lasting?

As long as you don't do what wikipedia did and let the damn ADL take over in exchange for shekels

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt That was a joke my friend. I made it because Dex-chan looks like she could go through a metamorphosis at any time now.

@woulez [bitterness and loathing]
KtP6kcl.png

All for it and loved that saucenao link. Now I can find random images and gifs and correlate them to their origins? I am down for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread