Status
Not open for further replies.
Contributor
a badge next to your name in comments.
@androssia
gZ1tSn7.png

Dex-chan lover
@plykiya
Does the banner have to have a Dexi-chan, &/or MD cat logo variant? Perhaps a MikuDexi-chan?
Are alpha channel effect .PNGs allowed? 🤔

It would be hilarious if the banner girl gradually got her own story through the new banners lol

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Ivegotnolife transparency is fine
the suggestion is to just have our characters in it cause otherwise people will just use known anime/manga characters and we wouldn't want that lol

Dex-chan lover
I meant that Metamorphosis comment to be a joke. It is now a banner and that makes me HIGHLY uncomfortable.

I'll never use my psychic powers for weeb kind ever again.

Tbh I’m kinda liking the ads right now? Like the user submitted banners are kinda interesting to look at and they’re not in the way of anything.

Overall it’s nice to see the art/graphic design of all the talented MangaDex supporters on the front page, so you have 120% of my support.

Keep up the good work :D

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Hitspark
The only thing left to do is to create so many banners that the chances of seeing that one become super low

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 Well tell her I'm sorry and that I'd like to keep our relationship platonic.

@Richman That seems like a job for someone far (far) more competent than I.

kudos devs, the compressed server is back online (maybe you guys should also make an announcement banner). IMHO, the normal/vertical compression is a bit too much compared to before, but now with wide/horizontal pages its more legible.

UPDATE
awesome, a bit less compressed overall, but still very legible

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. The compressed images is back. Thank you very much!
And I'm really sorry for implying that Dex-chan is 177013 in my previous comment in this thread. I should have checked the meme first before using it. I'm sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@plykiya
Sorry I've got another dumb question! It seems the site alters the size of the banners automatically like the uploaded avatar images.
I'm guessing the size the elements list as intrinsic are the original size? Just trying to decide on the best scale to start with for the best rescaled result. 🤔
I originally got used to producing fixed size graphic sigs at the HGeek forum. 😬

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Ivegotnolife 910x150, but yes we alter them to fit if they're larger or smaller

@Brickmire you can see your baby by going to mangadex.network and selecting the client ID you are
https://mangadex.network/d/NDGiF3mGz/overview?orgId=1&refresh=1m&var-client_id=658 like this, your stats start where it says "Client #658". The stats on this site are also lower than reality, so it's doing much more than reported

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya
"Looking at Dex-chan's hot and bothered face every time I open up the front page gives me the energy to live
Better than any ad you could ask for"
Are you a sadist?
and in your imagination you're a masochist lul

Btw. I have found another Dex-chan! https://mangadex.org/chapter/768796/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread