After School Dice Club - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - The Black Cat And The Caterpillar

I assume that on page 22 you've translated "Yakiniku" as "BBQ"?
I might suggest instead using "buffet" to make it flow better.

This new character is cute IMO... and I asked myself "Why did find her cute", she looks similar to Miki so why do I find her appeal a bit different and fresh...
then I noticed, "Oh... she has Sanpaku eyes"...
stay cultured, fellow men

I'm waiting for someone to translate th missing chapters, this is the dumbest possible way to pick it up.

At first I was a little confused because I thought that was Miki. Then when I saw the scene in the apartment, it felt like a cross between Miki and Kyoko Maki. So, I thought maybe this was a one-shot that had come before the actual series. But then I saw our previous leads in the hallway and figured the manga must have switched to a new lead character after Miki, Aya and Midori's initial character arcs were completed.

Awesome, thanks for picking this up. I like the new MC. She seems to have a bit more mature of a back story.

Glad that you picked up. Saldy, this chapter isn't really when the anime ended. Like, there's some chapters that the anime omitted liker Geister and Werewolf of Miller's Hollow. They're already thanslated, yes. But I think you may have skipped some games or chapters. bewtween the lastest scanlated and this one.

Users who are viewing this thread