After Tormenting the Devil, I Did Not Want to Stand Out, So I Became a Guild Master

why does his name have to be dick bruh
i know its supposed to be something else in japanese but the translator atleast could've came up with a more appropriate name

The stories with MCs not wanting to stand out and living a quiet life tend to drop the premise pretty quickly. And of course they do, that's literally the description of boring and nobody wants to read a boring story.
Unfortunately, just because something is happening doesn't mean it can't still be boring. Because there's no underlying plot the MC is like driftwood on a river. A very quiet river without rapids, because every problem gets solved perfectly.

I don't know why I've read so far. The art is okay, but the characters aren't even that cute. And the comedy is... is there even comedy? Oh, right his name! 🙄

Another gay insensitive protagonist that takes his pleasure by knowingly leading a heard of hot girls around. Never putting out.

He is commonly referred to as "a piece of shit"

If our mc doesn't want to stand out, before anything else he should consider to change his name first otherwise whenever someone asks him his name, want or not, he would stand out because of how funny his name is.

revisiting this manga after a few months was certainly a good choice. There are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many out of context quotes *cough* chapter 9 page 130 *cough*

LMAO "Master's capacity is so large that I feel completely exhausted already" bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh imagine that out of context KEKW

on the other hand, wouldn't having blades on your foot be extremely dangerous? I mean, high-mid tier fanservice and top-tier comedy(because context) and all, but 2 times out of ten you're still going to end up with scars on your thighs. Like, damn, cover, you give us high-tier thighs and you're this close to ruining it. guh

It's a good light hearted manga and I feel it doesn't deserve a score this low, it's atleast a 7.
So anyone looking for a good time passing activity, go ahead and give it a go.

Bro sorry to say but there’s no beginning or at least to be it nose dived right into it so I’ll to try to finish it later

Users who are viewing this thread