Again My Life

Bruh, whenever I read this I can't stop reading the MC's name weirdly, it always sounds like a police siren to me.

Group Leader
@shubh68 Would you prefer no updates at all? It's free, you can't really justify complaining when its twice a month(If not more)

When on the same day you read Past Life Repressor and at chap 7 of AML you stumble again with the imf crisis in Asia xD

After reading all the updated chapter all i've got to Say is that it's a shame a good manwha like that don't get a bit more attention and my final word would be: Objection ! 👉

why would you waste money and buy gyu ryu or something a house when you family isnt doing well financially it isnt even an investment if she does well sure you would have a good relationship but you dont need that cuz your smarter and would get into a better firm also she wont give you any money plus she is really rude and you dont even love her what about your cloest friends that are struggling not a girl you met in a study group

As a guy who already read ahed until ch 61. Dude's cunning as hell. The manhwa really getting good when he's already a prosecutor

Dex-chan lover
how does a high schooler much more, a prosecutor could ever do anything about a tyrant? doesnt he knows the saying that if one at the top brought down, there's someone else who will fill the void?

theres a reason a tyrant could raise at the top, and thats because the behavior at grassroot level itself being established like mafias...

hadn't read it yet tho...

I'm not saying the translation team isn't good but some of their choices literally are cringe af. Better to leave things in Korean that don't translate well into English instead of forcing things that make no sense at all like "Mr lawyer." Literally sounds like something a 5 year old might say. I sound mean but that particular choice hurt my spirit to read

MC is really smart, I skimmed till 94tg chapter. The ground work he did is honestly is fing awesome. It’s so subdued you may think it’s boring but it all seemed doable in reality. He remembers the antagonists he needs to focus on and remembers few important events. He isn’t someone who is loud and obnoxious. He never told someone his plans or what his final goals were. He simply did his networking with his two seniors to reach seokhun, hanmi’s father and reach jo tae sub. He first cut off the two seniors(they did seokhun’s bidding which eventually made him untouchable and made it better for jo taesub in the 1st life) made seokhun get criticised as his image was very clean in the eyes of public. Seokhun wanted his own power to increase but because of these two incidents, he had to kowtow to jo taesub. He basically directs his connections to do his bidding, he does his part too but he’s not in the full blown limelight.
Someone complained why he is buying the house for gyuri. He’s not technically buying it for her, he’s definitely investing. On both the property and gyuri. He hasn’t given her the house, just prevented it from torn down, they are still paying rent I think. She’s one his biggest help in later chapters because they are not in the same office so it’s easier for him to ask her help and conceal his movements.
He hasn’t asked anyone to be under him explicitly though. The mvp imo is that junior who is always helping our MC, they’ve worked together on the real estate and he’s his most trusted ally. Honestly think he could become a fine actor with amount of acting this guy has done to make their plans work lol

Users who are viewing this thread