Again My Life

Group Leader
first thing i though of when i read the summary was phoenix wright :v

edit: read it and it's nothing like phoenix wright
kinda confusing though

It feels kinda dumb!! There are a lot of things he could have done better!! If he can invest in options why would he invest in stocks!! He would get much better returns with options. There is way more risk in them but he already knows the future. Come-on. Instead he goes for auctions and even investing in Real estate!! Come-on, its too much work.

Maybe he might not know about the best way to earn money after time travelling, but he can think about that. He can ask smart people around him, but nah he is supposed to be the smartest of them even if he is dumb.

Going to Military for 2 years . Yeah, I am lost. The above points can be forgiven but this, Haha!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What is the female who sent the mc to past?
Girl with powers actually working under someone
Probably the antagonist has something
Let's find out in the next-

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I still can't decide if it's very good or very bad.. Some arc are epic, some are filling but kinda nutriments for the epic one and the rest is really no thanks you -_-
Edit: it seem I forgot how to write in plural

What number chapter this webtoon in kakao?? cant get info in raw link

I caught up to my 42 chapters binge in one day and it was worth it hahahahaa
This is really good. Loving the plot and characters. Pacing fits well with everything.
Thank you so much for the chapters so far.

Couldn't help it after Ch.4

images

@moonnoya

If he want to follow rules. yeah, he should.

But he had other alterntives.

It is already established that he is ready to get his hands dirty, so bunking on military training isn't that big a deal.

But the author went nationalist here, it's bad to skip military blah blah...

If he was an idealist instead, I would have no problem with him joining military, but he is not.

And then there are these recent chapters where suddenly he has become a top fighter!!! Hmmmf, yeah this should be because of military, bcz it seems like they don't teach weapons traps etc... but somehow teach boxing, and fighting enemies with knives etc...

God, he didn't went for mafia training.

page 3 of chap 65 in 'compressed' is bugged So change it to 'original' in setting to read

Users who are viewing this thread