Again!!

Group Leader
For anyone wondering: Seems someone uploaded ripps of the rest of the official version.

So if I understand correctly, Imamura decides to embrace the present and Captain, having realized the future is always changing, and Captain from the timeline he dies in time jumps into the original timeline right before the stairfall so she gets a do-over and can be for him what he was for her?

Someone clarify for me since I can't marathon this until the weekend.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The updated chapters suddenly gone, wtf man, and here i am sacrificed my time to reread all just get cucked.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did all those latest chapter that were uploaded yesterday disappear? It's already been uploaded to the end and has already been finished translated.

Group Leader
you will learn an all new level of hating a fictional character if you read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I marathoned this the last few days, and.... Hoo boy, this manga is an absolute trainwreck...

Dex-chan lover
@Sec
I know this is two months too late but might as well put this here for everyone else wondering. The Japanese raws are incomplete, they are missing the 6 final pages of Chapter 136 which contain a short epilogue. It doesn't help that the very last page before those 6 can easily be seen as the actual ending due to Chapter 136's general tone and everything being rushed 0-100 real quick for the entirety of Volume 12. It seems to me that not enough people cared about this manga that nobody bothered to update the raws, so it's no surprise that eventually someone posted rips from the official version.

@ajchow66
That about perfectly sums it up.

Sec

@zawarudo Thanks, but what about those official chapters that came out? do they have the latest pages? I mean, the manga is already complete on other sites.

Dex-chan lover
@Sec
The official release is the only version with those last 6 pages. I was surprised when I bought Volume 12, myself.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, can you really call it an axed ending if we got to 136 chapters? Still, it feels like an axe. After all the time spent reading this, with the arcs and the repeated "Do-overs" I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this, this wasn't it.

Every chapter i read, i felt this is ending.. And then... Ohhh he was back.. Dangg

is it just me or am i the only one who likes the ending lol.
eventually, imamura doesnt give a F to the future. he choose to do a do-over with usami and forced her to his original world. he becomes the-good-for-nothing once again but with usami at his side

Users who are viewing this thread