Against the Gods

Don't read it for now the raws are +200 but the translation still stuck in 80.
The story starts with a good beginning unlike other cultivation manhua. But sadly the author suddenly decides to do what any other xinxia author does.
If you are here for the brain decay like me then you'll enjoy it anyway

This is really fun, here's hoping someone - NOT the """Official""" English (shit tier) Translations - picks it up eventually.

This manhua starts good, unlike the other cultivation manhua's who sort everything by fighting, here the mc is a cripple who uses his wits to defeat his enemies. But guess what? like any other stereotypical cultivation story, the mc suddenly gains some kind of illogical power out of nowhere, and later on he too become the guy who can't use his mind but fight. And unlike what the story try to give you the impression at the beginning that he likes his little aunt. Suddenly the mc turns into a scumbag who flirt with every good looking woman he meets. And surprisingly enough, every woman he meets needs to be special or else it won't be a cultivation story (It feels like someone is threatening all cultivation authors to write the same trash)

They actually changed the artstyle which was really pretty to this plain generic rubbish. This only happens in manhua and manhwa where people making decisions upon them are blind as fuck.

I was wrong. It's even worse than that. They've changed the format from your typical manga layout to a fucking mobile phone manhua layout. Those greedy cunts actually ruined a good manhua just like Master of Gu. I can't believe it.

Dex-chan lover
There's a million other manhua just like this, do your self a favor and pass on this one.
Post chp 60 the quality of the translations tank so hard that it cant even be called english anymore. Seriously. They appear to be translated from chinese to some form of arabic and then fed through a translator app. On top of that almost everything is misspelled making it even harder to read. It's almost indecipherable.

How do these manhuas even get past a rating of 5? Chinese bots? Masochists wanting to torture themselves?

Don't put this series down because of the manhua. I 200% recommend spending time to read the novel at wuxiaworld it's a good read especially after a certain event.

Why did most of chapters desapear?
How can I remember where I stopped?
That's the main problem with this site.

@Izurak they where probably removed by the group that uploaded it previously and its getting re-translated or taken down. Try checking another website and seeing if the chaps are there. (google it lol)

The mc in an npc world. That's how I started feeling after the first 50 chapters. Everything feels scripted to make mc looks good

Honestly the chapters are super short. I feel they deliberately chopped chapters to make it longer

Is it just me me or after chapter 218 the quality just goes extremely awful? Like compare now to a hundred chapters ago, looks so much worse. Feels extremely rushed and i also feel like they deliberately chopped chapters to make it longer...

I hate the new artists/ whoever decided to change the format of the manhwa, the pacing is now terrible and the chapters are so short they might as well put 5 of them together to cover the same amount of story it used to before the change

Waste of space...
This manhua has nothing to offer besides it's not-so-bad beginning

Users who are viewing this thread