Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

@Guolker
To get new updates use Tachiyomi and install My Manga Reader CMS extension
or subscribe to their RSS https://manga.fascans.com/feed

Contributor
Lol when dorks force me to use their shittily designed site i always immediately enable ad block and all 3rd party plug ins, so these cunts dont profit off wasting my time.

Dex-chan lover
do yourself a favor and read the Volume 6 in fallen angel's website 😎

Group Leader
Even FA remove the their scanlation from here, as long it was continue to scanlate it, I don't see any problem with it.

Sad to see a groups be such dramaqueens over such a minor issue... their loss, bet their page visits have dropped significantly xD

if I can't read it here I would much rather import the series in japanese than read at their site.
*goes to amazon*

What's the problem with a scanalation group wanting to keep their scans on their site? As long as nobody is getting money from it, it's their work they're putting out there, and their site is easy to access.

@lumpur problem is that no one who does not go out of their way to search for the group will find their releases now. People click on it, see that no releases are there and just leave it at that. It is a shot into their own leg. It also gives people an immediate impression of them, which will be negative to at least a few who could have been potential readers, leading them to avoid this manga.

There is a function here that lets you set a timeframe for mangadex to wait before they release it here. With that, they can channel people to their site without problems. It gives them the exposure and leads new readers towards the manga and their site.

But now people just see it isn't here and go to other manga upload sites or don't read it at all, ignoring their site completely. Basically, a lose/lose scenario.

@timesen That's how it has always been. Sites like Mangaupdates exist for this very reason. Aggregate sites were always just there to make money, with the one exception from whose ashes this site was born. Finding scans was an adventure at times. If people are so lazy not to bother checking that little bit that would allow them to find what they want, it's on them. Scanalators, at least the good ones, do this for free, they don't owe anything to anyone. The very least people can do is to go visit their home to get their stuff.

And by the way, there's another group that does employ the policy you are talking about, with well known series, and guess what, people hate them all the same.

@lumpur I did not want to hate^^ sorry if it came over as such. But I completely agree, a simple google search gets the results you want quite fast. BUT I am talking about the normal user. And the normal user is generally not "schooled" to do so. They act as I described above. Or they do search and find the bad stealing sites and the like(well, simply putting "fallen angels aharen san" into google shows only their page. But "aharen san english" only leads to the big baddies. Without the people mentioning the group's name here I would have no knowledge who the translators were. I would have to go out of my way again and search for one of their chapters (probably) on a bad site to get the end card and get to their page(again think what a normal user would do)). That's why this site is Important and that people release here so that we will not fall back into the dark ages. It is a good trade-off, lose a little traffic here but gain a bigger following, than no one coming at all and your stuff just gets stolen. (Basically a win/win). You say it is on the readers if they don't go out of their way to search for it. But who loses more? the not-reader who just goes on with his day? Or the group who has spent days and days working hard just to get their stuff stolen?

It is the same conundrum manga/web/lightnovel- authors face. They work hard to create something from which they live of, just to get their work stolen from those very translators. People read those and the authors lose money. But at the same time, it generates a following outside of their targeted marked(japan). From this following a small amount goes out of their way and buy the stuff even tho they can't read Japanese. And when the work gets released, there will be more people who buy it. They make a loss because people just read it from the translators. But at the end of the day, they make more money since without the translators nobody(or way, way less) would buy something they can not read.
Is this the right way? No, of course not. But that is how the manga/anime culture developed here so fast. And made them more money than otherwise.(Still not the right way)

And for the hate on the other group: wait what?! why? (No I get it. people are entitled and lazy). That is sad. because that is generally just three clicks away(group name-> sitesymbol->chapter)

Is it just me or the Fallen Angels scan team website is down? (I used the link: https://fascans.com/ )

Side note: that makes me think it's a real shame they did not upload their chapters here too. In this way all their work is (at least for the moment) lost, inaccessible for most of us.

Anyway, I hope the situation will be solved for the best asap

EDIT: it's back online, phew

Users who are viewing this thread