Aharen-san wa Hakarenai

My guess is that the one posted was someone posting the other groups works and not the new guys.

Were chapters 1-66 taken down during the childish incident involving groups like JB?

Double-page supporter
@Summer_Otaku No idea, but it's safe to assume that the missing chapters are because whoever uploaded them decided to take them down again. The usual explanation is that somebody got their feelings hurt and threw a tantrum..

Contributor
Chapter 71 added to the cast gyaru transfer student forgotten childhood friend
of Aharen-san

Why not just delete this entire manga then for fuck sake these pussy-ass translator

Dex-chan lover
No idea, but it's safe to assume that the missing chapters are because whoever uploaded them decided to take them down again. The usual explanation is that somebody got their feelings hurt and threw a tantrum..

This one was being scanlated by Fallen Angels. They were off Mangadex even before that mass exodus more recently as I recall. Basically the same story though. I believe you can still go read an internet slap fight on their group page comment section if you feel like it.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex is just my holding my favorites at this point to remind me to read somewhere else.

Fed-Kun's army
@rayce yeah at the aggregator site of your choice, because for the love of God screw all of this site hopping.
On an a related note I'm thinking i might go find some raws of this and use their translations to make my own version. I mean are they really able to complain about me stealing their translation on there effectively stolen comics?

Group Leader
@jelly_storm
I mean, nobody's stopping you from doing so; but if it was me I'd at the very least credit the original translator.
Also, redoing that many chapters is quite a time consuming endeavor. If I can't get my hands on Denkigai raws by the time I catch up with Aharen raws then I'd be happy to work with you on that.

Hey, guess who unsurprisingly started working on this again on their own site ?!
Doesn't matter, I'm not reading theirs as long as you're continuing doing such a nice job @WaveRSX, even if they get ahead of you, FA don't deserve shit for Aharen at this point.

Group Leader
lmao
I guess in the end their chapters aren't going on MD anyways, and there are only a few chapters until raw...

Users who are viewing this thread