Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

How did he knooow! And is he the one who made her dizzy? How could she so conveniently get dizzy at this moment?

Thanks for the update!

She definitely got caught. But how did he knew that she wanted to visit the academy?
Thanks for your hard work!

I'm really curious what all the prince knows since he's suggesting the academy where the "fox" is.

Oh my fucking gods. The prince is such a piece of shit, no fucking consideration to the other party. I wanna punch him so bad.

Does the prince has some kind of magic or something? Why did she suddenly get dizzy?

The prince had such a shit-eating grin LMAO.

I guess maybe he saw her limbs being real slender and delicate while she fought? Or he did get a glimpse of her eyes. But did he like roofie her with magic or smth? Why'd she get unbalanced/dizzy?

Thanks for the chapter!!

so between ML from AIdeen and Abandoned Empress which one is better, just random thoughts since FL ended up with the ML who killed her

Lels... mc couldve added an extra layer of frill in her dress to cover her wound smh. But ml was bound to know since she be moving too susp even for an assassin.. I mean ml had his eyes everywhere, she was bound to slip up

Weeeeeell shit, you go prince! Idk what he did to her (roofie, hypnotized??) but damn that was smooth lol

Thank you so much for the fast translations 🙏💗💗💗💗💗

Okay that last fan image had me literally laughing out loud alone in my room.
Now my neighbours must think I am going lockdown-insane. Thanks xD

@EVReborns I don't think those two can really be compared, because ML from Abandoned Empress was actually evil, he went out of his way to destroy her and her life, and did a lot of horrible shit to her, including had her raped and all kinds of stuff.
This guy here is simply the enemy prince, he had an assassin of his enemy country executed, as any royalty would. I think he's cocky and really arrogant, but not truely evil. I'm guessing Aideen and ML probably never really met in the first timeline either since she simply got sold out, caught and executed.

Users who are viewing this thread