Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Thanks bck for translating ✨✨ and a big f u to those reuploading any of their series 🥴 (or even thinking of reuploading) xoxo

I also thought that Dion had an alien looking head in that first panel. I want to see a bald version of him from that scene.

First panel Dion is cursed.

Dion whining because she didn't go to see him is kind of annoying, I mean, seriously dude, just tell her it would make you happy, don't try to manipulate her 🙄 although, yes, call her out for figuring out the developments on others, but not on herself 🤭

Damn, traumatic backstory time 😨

The perdi emperor is just infuriating. Sadly there are many leaders like him and their people are suffering

Fed-Kun's army
Incoming sad story ahead... But I only went into the comments to see if anyone else had said anything about Dion's microcephaly moment

MD@Home
Don’t tell me, but is the current Anne the daughter of that nanny 🤔

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Dion's head? first panel? I wasn't looking at his head (kinda). I was looking at his neck.

God damn, thats a long neck. (the fact that the head is small-ish "helped")

Oh my goodness, backstory AND adorable interactions?! Must be my birthday. Thank you for translating ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Lmao she had to kill her loved one as assassin training? Kek. She she was supposed to kill her nanny but she committed suicide so she wouldn't have to? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Salute for the Prince that was hold his gut from saying...
3mLydMU.png

Users who are viewing this thread