Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing the crown prince of this country is most likely a good guy who was fooled by that ugly ass blond emperor before the time jump? Or at least I'm hoping.

@cherokeemoon Tbf we don't know what happens past him possibly getting married to shit emperor's daughter, he could have ended up killing the daughter after the blond emperor dies. At least I hope he wouldn't be so stupid to be fooled by the idea the emperor wasn't the mastermind behind all of the MC's kills.

Love a good power couple. Look forward to the tension that will happen back in the palace lol.

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
This would be a good time to just run away, if he sees her injured hand now he'll know it's her later

@JWChibi I would be surprised if he doesn't recognise her right now. Even if she changed her hair color, she still have the same eyes and the same face. Adding to that that this guy, for what we saw until now, seems to be clever. He should be able to understand that she can change her hair color somehow and that her weak body was an act.

Ugh, piss off with this cliche. She didn’t need his help. In fact, it’s his fault she now has a cut on her arm.

at first i was like "aww next year? that's too long" but then i realized. next year is just one month away. what a year

thank you for the translations!

@RevereShin Um I think rather than a cliche of needing help it’s more of “oh shit I was too slow in dealing with them and now my identity is in jeopardy“, the plot point being that she wasn’t in trouble before the prince appeared so it’s the exact opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread