Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 38 - Childhood Friends That Secretly Go Out

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be so not surprised when after experiencing all this sweet moments and realising how wonderful it would be for then to finally start dating mc/fmc/both of them will be like:

"aight that was good, time to fuck around another month/six months/year f0r ThE sAkE oF oUr GaMe".

But I guess this is how these kind of stories roll.

Aggregator gang
Ngl this chapter Yukiya was kinda creepy with his rapey behavior like following her everywhere /s
I'm still mad about that comment from the other chapter :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
The little things in this manga is what makes this so great. Him buying her juice, them texting about everything since "going out" together, him willing to step out of his comfort zone to go with his girlfriend. Everything is soo good. Nothing dumb overdramatic happens and its just cute scenes to watch and enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
The other guys will do something. They will hit on her or try to humiliate him. I hope the author doesn't portray her as an idiot and have her make it clear that compared to Yu they are nothing to her.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is comfy. Really enjoying it, mangaka is good at making this kind of story not too corny or stupid.

Be nice to see a little bit more of an uppity MC but if that’s the only “annoying trope” I’m down for the character development.

(also Miku is a cute)

Dex-chan lover
The other guys will do something. They will hit on her or try to humiliate him. I hope the author doesn't portray her as an idiot and have her make it clear that compared to Yu they are nothing to her.
Agreed

This is where it’s going, he’s getting comfy and the story will hit a few bumps before he realises he is good enough for her.

I can see an anime on the horizon so things will show down again.

Dex-chan lover
man-looking-at-phone-smiling-laying-in-bed-with-blanket-meme-03acdfa523abff9398f5b5b8c4f19f08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
the moment their bs game is over, these two are gonna breed like rabbits in heat.

Dex-chan lover
KoriKori on page 14 is a reference to Lycoris Recoil (LycoReco or RikoRiko in japanese)

He's doing it for her yeah! Really liked this chapter.

Last edited:

yoa

Dex-chan lover
The god and savior of romance manga has updated again, peasants- rejoice!

Dex-chan lover
More romantic with their fake relation than me in high school with an official one ^^
'luv them

Group Leader
KoriKori on page 14 is a reference to Rycolis Recoil (RycoReco or RikoRiko in japanese)

He's doing it for her yeah! Really liked this chapter.
I thought that too, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to make something up if it was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread