Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 51 - The childhood friends aren’t characters

Dex-chan lover
ZNXzWH3.png

Dex-chan lover
When he started thinking all negatively about everything and that it's the worst just because it's something he sucks at, I wondered if this was a flashback, but no, he's just a bit dumb.

That's some... uneven dedication of prez. They're so alike.

Is it going to happen next chapter? Well, start to happen. It's not going to be over in a chapter. Don't think I've seen a sports festival preparation this long before.

Thats the point. More chapters mean more volumes, more things to sell, more money, which leads to more chapters, and it gets even more slowed down.
I find that almost all manga slow down as they get further into the story. An early arc might be only a few chapters, but a late arc can be as long as the rest of the manga combined.

Dex-chan lover
Some of these characters look so similar. Who's the guy at the computer/piano? Is that the guy in the other group, who also seems to like Miku?

Dex-chan lover
It was a very simple panel, but the confirmation from the pres when talking to MC just that slight head nod and sharpening of the features was perfect to convey confidence/assurance

Users who are viewing this thread