Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 52 - The childhood friend won't stop

Dex-chan lover
dpnpYXM.png

Seliph?
FE4 Remake confirmed!

Dex-chan lover
Exacly, I told them about that too but just they dont understand.
I just dont care anymore at this point even if they get that "Male Gaze", complaining about being stared or some little harassment.
its not exactly my problem.
i dont wanna start a long discussion
but
She was wearing a short and a t shirt. Slightly rolled up, not even that much. Gotta have reason when wearing some clothes but come on, the problem is me for wearing stuff? Even without doing it (like 'slightly rolling up sleeves'), woman get these stares..

just saying bc i too thought about it when reading

Dex-chan lover
i dont wanna start a long discussion
but
She was wearing a short and a t shirt. Slightly rolled up, not even that much. Gotta have reason when wearing some clothes but come on, the problem is me for wearing stuff? Even without doing it (like 'slightly rolling up sleeves'), woman get these stares..

just saying bc i too thought about it when reading
Exactly, this felt almost like "stop showing your ankles, it's unladylike". That was supposed to be "dressing provocatively" in front of other guys? Since when is wearing slightly rolled up shorts while doing intense physical activity provocative?

Group Leader
Ugh the MC was so cringe telling the girl how to dress. Not the first time either. These creepy aspects are too much. Makes the MC unlikable.
lol bros got his head in the fuckin gutter im telling u

Users who are viewing this thread