Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 52 - The childhood friend won't stop

Dex-chan lover
That part was... Weird, to be honest.
If she started to dress like Anjou-san or other sexy gyaru, that would be different thing maybe, but this manga tries to make a thing out of rolled up gym clothes. It's like "on no, drinking from same bottle is indirect kiss!" , but with like three centimeters of legs being some erotic display.

Besides, guys will always want to look at cute girls in exercise clothes, especially during mass events like this when they can ogle them without it being too obvious. If she was average looking, they'd ignore her barely visible tights and forearms and look at the hotter girl next to her. And they wouldn't stop looking just because she'd unroll her clothes.

Remember when something erotic in this manga would mean pocky kissing for hours? Now we get "I'll assertively unroll your T-shirt sleeve, ain't that hot".

Dex-chan lover
Getting fired up is not stupid. It's stupid to restrain yourself from having fun if there's no good reason not to have fun.

"Big pants relay."
But those are not big pants.

It's good getting distracted before the event. It clears up the mind.

That's not too short. And "risky" to wear gym clothes? Are you a Muslim now?

I think her reaction is appropriate. He's being weird.

Dex-chan lover
Her reaction is what's making me think the author is intentionally having him be too much rather then the author unintentionally writing possessive/controlling as romantic, but like I hope author has him realizes he's being a jerk.
Benefit of a doubt and all that. Fiction is largely more enjoyable if you assume things are intentional rather than mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe his issue was with how much exposed she becomes while doing exercise?... nah she doesn't seem particularly exposed on those panels... idk

Ugh the MC was so cringe telling the girl how to dress. Not the first time either. These creepy aspects are too much. Makes the MC unlikable.
You sure would feel like that when your crush saying that to you?

Dex-chan lover
...i realized i was jealous when i felt that way too and never brought it up again

Fed-Kun's army
BWAHAHAHA I get this. Love how the series got a mild fan service but it's different irl.

Don't forget when shirt clung to skin due to sweat 😂

Power Uploader
This manga used to be so good and now it's actually so dogshit. I don't understand how nobody has changed their ratings for this.

But then again, most people who are reading this manga are the same people who go around saying shit like "he is a man of culture" in big 2024, so it makes sense why they think this manga is a 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread