Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - The childhood friends always watched

Double-page supporter
i hope they'd just stop egoing each other about winning the game and shit. i bet miku's gon get more aggressive when some girl (heck probably a dude even) starts hitting on yukiya but he'll probably just stand here and realize and shit. theyre just pushing each other apart with this bs tbh. yukiya has realized shit already but he's still passive blabbering all about his complex but not doing about it (not discrediting him trying but come on man). miku deserves better, obviously not that blond asshole though. his sole purpose is just the 'forced rapid development dude'. he can fuck off. probably drown in a river or something.

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip letting the girl you like take calls and generally hang out with other guys while appearing apathetic to the situation is the perfect way to lose that girl

Dex-chan lover
I think once this "girlfriend-boyfriend" act is up, they might become a couple.
Hopefully. Or at least start talking for real about it, without hiding behind the game.

And after that, whether the rest of the manga continues showing them as a legit couple or just straight up ends on them confessing is up to the mangaka...
The main problem it has compared to others that continue past confession is an interesting cast of characters other than the main couple, as well as plots that aren't focused on the main relationship. This one is almost entirely focused on it, so I don't see much happening after a confession. There's potential, but whenever a side character shows up, they're often sidelined quickly to make room for the main couple.

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot if they are in high or middle school. It's appeared middle school third year and it's seems the present, so they are in middle school?

Dex-chan lover
These 2 are still mad cute but dawg ya'll gotta stop stressing over the smallest shit so much

bro i thought this manga is actually very good but it goes downhill from chapter 24 onwards

Users who are viewing this thread