Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - The childhood friends' last day

Dex-chan lover
They're thinking like she's going to have practice the entire day and there's nothing left outside of that.

Rapping always feels so forced in these mangas. It's like some old author tries to do what the cool kids do.

"Practicing alone? That's a great idea! Let's all do that!"
I think you misunderstood a word there...

Yuliya still needs to grow past his mindset of being worthy or he will destroy himself eventually
The "worthy" mindset is usually quite self-toxic. The only thing you actually need to consider is whether both of you like each other enough.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
Yeah looks like it's ending soon, this was a good chapter and it feels like he's making progress which is nice.
Can someone give me a rap line in romaji? I want to see how it rhymes in Japanese

Dex-chan lover
They're thinking like she's going to have practice the entire day and there's nothing left outside of that.

Rapping always feels so forced in these mangas. It's like some old author tries to do what the cool kids do.

The "worthy" mindset is usually quite self-toxic. The only thing you actually need to consider is whether both of you like each other enough.
I can only hope miku calls him out on it, but she seems a bit oblivious to his struggles

Group Leader
"Practicing alone? That's a great idea! Let's all do that!"
If you're referring to page 14, this is the raw. No idea if you can read that but, he first compliments Yukiya's hardworking nature and then suggests to join in and help (further evidenced by him saying ねぎっち特訓グループ). A
image.png
nd it is not just him, the others also want in on "Yukiya's special training group".

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL!
Yeah looks like it's ending soon, this was a good chapter and it feels like he's making progress which is nice.
Can someone give me a rap line in romaji? I want to see how it rhymes in Japanese
Words that rhyme have been italicized; hope this helps!

Page 4
おもちは気持ち
omochi wa kimochi

だんごは団結
dango wa danketsu

よもぎは弱気
yomogi wa yowaki

Page 12
…てか難しいんだよこのダンス、
...teka muzukashiin dayo kono dansu

どうなってんだよそのセンス
dou natten dayo sono sensu

あと韻踏めてないぞナンセンス、
ato infumete naizo nansensu

お前のキレ顔オクトパス
omae no kire kao okutopasu

Group Leader
I dont envy whoever needed to translate this chapter xD
Well, since I said I'll pick it up - I'll pick it up lol
Can't leave y'all stranded
That being said, getting people to help with the processes of scanlation has helped me with the workload, though I'm still left with a lot of work to do hahahahaha - for example, typesetting and translating at the same time was extremely time consuming but hey, I chose to do it....
At least the amount of cleaning and redrawing I have to do has been lessened as I got someone doing the hard stuff for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread