Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - The childhood friends' last day

Dex-chan lover
Words that rhyme have been italicized; hope this helps!

Page 4
おもちは気持ち
omochi wa kimochi

だんごは団結
dango wa danketsu

よもぎは弱気
yomogi wa yowaki

Page 12
…てか難しいんだよこのダンス、
...teka muzukashiin dayo kono dansu

どうなってんだよそのセンス
dou natten dayo sono sensu

あと韻踏めてないぞナンセンス、
ato infumete naizo nansensu

お前のキレ顔オクトパス
omae no kire kao okutopasu
They be spitting bars fr fr 🔥

Dex-chan lover
Cuteness with a side of self depreciation, classic. I honestly think nothing will happen, leading to misunderstandings leading to a guy trying to get with her and THEN he nuts up and does it.

Dex-chan lover
image-2023-11-14-135402887.png

Dex-chan lover
I just want this guy to have some type of redeeming quality, please dear lord, some kind of talent be granted upon him. 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I just want this guy to have some type of redeeming quality, please dear lord, some kind of talent be granted upon him. 🙏
Honestly that's my main gripe with this series, he just kinda feels like a loser in all aspects. While she's out here accomplishing stuff, has shown character development etc etc. He's just there and even then does nothing but complain or brood

Dex-chan lover
It really "feels" like this is ready to end right around chapter 50. Despite being rooted in a very prevalent trope, it's been executed beautifully, and progressed steadily enough to not get stale. I sincerely hope it doesn't fall prey to the oh-so-common practice of unnecessarily creating farfetched drama solely for the sake of dragging it out.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Honestly that's my main gripe with this series, he just kinda feels like a loser in all aspects. While she's out here accomplishing stuff, has shown character development etc etc. He's just there and even then does nothing but complain or brood
I think the story is heading towards that direction, him turning Cool. It doesn't feel set up for a "he doesn't need to be worried soo much about who he is and just have more confidence" ending. I am pretty sure it's a set up for redemption of character .

Group Leader
surely drama isn't happening after their fake relationship ends... right? :worry:
it might, but I don’t expect it to be long or taint their relationship. this author is great at what they do

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, totally understandable if you'll have to put the translations on hold till january!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
So ehow it feels like the end is approaching.

Dex-chan lover
Microscopic character growth = good :thumbsup:

Still can't wait for this arc to end tho. Generally just looking forward to the end of angsty mopiness so we can get back to sweet and fluffy :aquadrink:

fr if this really happened irl the girl would already choose another guy over this male MC
like wtf man? just man up, she already gave you the red carpet and now you're thinking about your insecurity?

Yukiya is such a loser, if I were sonned by my crush like him I would cut off the relationship and try to better myself cuz I would feel so pathetic next to her I would start hating her.

Group Leader
well that's what he says he think he is LOL

Dex-chan lover
well that's what he says he think he is LOL
But he doesn't do anything to change it thats the problem we see fmc feel like she's not good enough and she took steps to change it but he mopes and acts the same.

Dex-chan lover
Your scanlation quality really improved across those last chapters, good work, you deserve a break ahah!
(just to spoil ya, currently your work quality far exceeds that of VIZ which does the official english version ahah!)

Group Leader
Your scanlation quality really improved across those last chapters, good work, you deserve a break ahah!
(just to spoil ya, currently your work quality far exceeds that of VIZ which does the official english version ahah!)
I'm gonna be honest, I use the official as a quality check for my translation especially for the rap because I wasn't quite sure how to go about it (obviously I wouldn't copy the official and came up with my own version).

Well, I wish I can continue scanlation even when I'm overseas and there's a decent chance we'll keep being able to upload chapters but I'll be playing way less roles and just be focusing on translations, leaving the other roles to other people.

Users who are viewing this thread