Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 24 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Guessing it could be parent. Takuto pretending to be her boyfriend is how she managed to find a freedom. It would explain some of his suspicious signals too.

So the theory about both of them are in this for a deal.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, wtf is happening it all just been confusion after confusion each chapters last panel

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.. why these girls got so many secrets?! Why and what the hell is happening?

Considering of what being in the top genre in todays' manga, hopefully i wont be seeing 'desuraba 150' in this series. Or it be dragging this shit too long.

Dex-chan lover
So what the hell was the entire sub-plot of Umimi for then if we got virtually nothing of value for the main plot???

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'm tired man. I really don't care anymore. The mystery has gone on for too long and now they introduced another mystery. I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
24 chapters in and I still have no idea whats going on in their relationship, new villain?
乁⁠(⁠ ⁠•⁠_⁠•⁠ ⁠)⁠ㄏ and given we dont see Rikkus answer right now. is this also going to be "boyfriend training so she could not get scared of men" trope? Since he knows Umimi had feelings for Takt. We'll see I guess

Thanks as always for the sl, Radeon Scannnn

Dex-chan lover
All this convoluted and secretive shit either will be trophy worthy stuff that criminal novels authors could be jealous of, or this will all end up with such retarded issues, that the most stupid hentai "logic" will feel like a thesis about quantum entanglement stuff next to this.

We barely progresses like 60 days (329 days on timer on chapter one, 272 in this chapter) in 24 chapters, so this suggest that theres like 5 times that still ahead so like 120 more chapters of this borderline "forced" shit. As long as part of me wishes for stories to be long, I actually rather have more shorter ones without "forced" padding :). At least in style/genre like this one.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this gets axed so we can see the conclusion to this garbage
While Axe-Kun is a common occurrence, this manga seems to be is doing well enough in the publisher's app, like, these stats are good.

Still, when it comes to this kind of manga, what can happen is the mangaka being fed up with their own story after cornering themselves by adding too many plotpoints. (Or doing something that instantly kills all popularity), so the ending could still come early.

Regardless, what I'm seeing is a decent reception, both in overall interest, and especially the critical reception, in fact, the English community is the only one where I'm seeing such negativity toward the plot, and the need to have things revealed to them right away, which is kind of interesting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
weary sigh I don't even have anything to say really... Just roasting acorns over this dumpster fire. At some point, you have to stop adding plot devices, themes and tropes... Though clearly this author doesn't believe in that.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread