Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 44 - In a place of memories

Oh no it's about to rain and they only have a single t-shirt on they're going to die. :meguuusad:
They will do the trope where they huddle together naked for warmth under the rain shelter. Then make steamy love (for the warmth and survival ofc). Maybe he will graduate from the same ole hj and bj, and become a real man

Calm before a storm? Man, I just really want to know wtf is going on. If you liked the MC then ask him out, not his best friend!
They did foreshadow in previous chapters. Then again anime logic dictates that there's some underlying trauma, bundle that with some bizarre backward braindead rationale that led her to date Takt.

My guess was that she was frustrated with Riku's inaction to ask her out + Takt was the first to ask her out (and she accepted out of convenience's sake and FOMO). Perhaps she was aware she was going to leave the town, and so decided to accept Takt's confession, so she wouldn't become too attached to Riku and stay in the town. (Yes I'm aware this sounds stupid, but it's just my guess)

I also assume that Takt asked her out because he was aware that Riku was interested in her, and ofc he was jealous, had some inferiority complex and had to one-up him. Can't let others have good things, u gotta sweep it from under their feet. The idea of him stealing Riku's crush is a bi-product of her lack of integrity and loyalty. Yet Riku covets and values their friendship over his own happiness.

I already saw chaps 44 and 45 a while ago in spanish, so I'm just here for the comments.

Flame away.
How did you see chap 45 in spanish when this chapter is not out even in raws yet. Latest chapter from raws is 44 that released on 02.08.2024

Dex-chan lover
I am now quite confident Shizuko is gonna disappear in next chapters and we when have 50 or 100 or so BS chapters and she will show up at the end for some even BS-er bitter sweet ending

Supporter
It’s so hard to cheer for anyone here. There are way better girls, but let’s face it, the guy they love is a piece of shit, so it would be better for them to lose.

Honestly if these two got hit by a bus everyone else would be better off.

Dex-chan lover
Well that seals it there doomed as a couple raindrop streaking thought them ohhhhh so original brave have I seen such amazing writing.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese audience on the Sunday Webry app:

ATYhYgP.png

最後の1コマ
“空(野タクト)から陸(リク)に落ちてきたのは雫"
って描写でオシャレでいいと思った

I thought the last panel, which depicts "a drop falling from the sky (Takt Yano) to the ground (Riku)," was stylish and nice.

hnuKrp6.png

つか、今更なんだけどこの漫画の舞台って広島だったんだ。初めて知りました。

I just realized that the setting of this manga is Hiroshima. This is the first time I’ve learned that.

uweR0mX.png

今回の話は雫からのエロい誘惑もなくて、リクと雫がただ2人で宮島を楽しむというお話。よく考えたらこんな2人が普通に楽しそうにしてる絡み 久々だった気がする。こんな綺麗で平和な話の後に雫の問題が明かされると思うと今から気が気じゃない。

In this episode, there were no erotic temptations from Shizuku. It was just Riku and Shizuku enjoying Miyajima together. Come to think of it, it feels like it's been a while since these two just had fun together like this. After such a beautiful and peaceful story, the thought of Shizuku's problems being revealed makes me anxious already.

qKDT6ka.png

こんな引きで終わられたら、マジでこの流れで雫の抱えている問題がいよいよ話されるのかと期待が膨らむ。作者さん、お願いします。

Ending on such a cliffhanger makes me seriously excited to finally learn about the problems Shizuku is facing. Author, I'm begging you, please deliver!

BGSiOhg.png

いけリク。時は今だ。

Go, Riku. Now is the time.

P8un5EE.png

なんや今回の終わり方、今までにない感じで次回がむっちゃ気になる。もしかしてありえんくらいの急展開くるか?

What a way to end this time! It’s unlike anything we’ve seen before, and now I’m really curious about the next chapter. Could we be in for an unbelievable plot twist?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
this series is starting to really grate me, she's acting like an insufferable rooster-tease, what's the deal with that takt muppet as well, i REALLY hope for some satisfying explanation to the weird stupid behaviour of the takt muppet and everyone else...

Double-page supporter
Where do they live? They're visiting Miyajima and Itsukushima Shrine, which I wouldn't exactly call a day trip if they're coming from eastern Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread